ABOUT OUR TEAM
Life Springs Recovery Services
Palm Springs Drug Rehab – Addiction Treatment Center
Our Walnut Creek drug rehab is a wonderful pet friendly, personalized care alternative to conventional drug and alcohol treatment centers. We specialize in helping people recover from drug addiction, alcoholism, and dual diagnosis disordersin Walnut Creek. Our Walnut Creek drug rehab is one of the very best drug addiction, alcoholism and dual diagnosis recovery programs in California. We go above and beyond to treat the whole person. Our alternative drug rehab welcomes pets and couples as well as individuals. Walnut Creek drug rehab offers effective alcoholism treatment, drug addiction and dual diagnosis recovery programs for men and women. We specialize in creating “custom tailored addiction treatment and recovery programs” for each individuals specific needs. There are so many addiction treatment, dual diagnosis and alcoholism treatment and recovery programs. To be effective, a program of recovery must include: medical, physical/nutritional, psycho-therapeutic, mental health, holistic treatments, spiritual addiction recovery solutions, and family therapy components. Life Springs Recovery ServicesCA pet friendly drug rehab specializes in tailoring these types of addiction treatment and recovery programs, for our clients exact needs.
Addiction Recovery Services in Walnut Creek
- Palm Springs Drug Rehab – Low Cost – Upscale – CA Pet Friendly Drug Rehab
- Drug Addiction – Alcoholism Treatment – Dual Diagnosis
- Short & Long Term Programs – Comprehensive All Inclusive
- DUI Attorney Referral Services – Free Legal Support
- Medical Detox Referral Services That Include: Medicine Assisted Therapy such as Suboxone for Opiate Addiction treatment. Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment, Barbiturate Addiction Help, Alcoholism Help, Pain Management Help, and More.
- Couples Drug Rehab, Coed Drug Rehab, Men’s Drug Rehab, Women’s Drug Rehab
- Holistic Medicine Addiction Treatment
- Referral Services & More.
- Dual Diagnosis Psychiatric Medicine & Therapy Services.
- Addiction Recovery Homes/Personalized Addiction Treatment Plans.
- Intervention/Outreach/Family Liaison Services 24/7.
- Individual Customized Drug and Alcohol Treatment/Recovery Plans & Programs.
- Addiction Therapy Services Including 12 Step and Non 12 Step, T.M.S. Therapy, P.T.S.D. Therapeutic Programs & More
- One on One Therapy/Counseling Services.
- Group Therapy/Counseling Services Included.
- Family/Adolescent Addiction Rehabilitation Referral Services.
- Palm Springs Drug Rehab Alternative Sentencing Programs.
- Sober Companion/Coach Services.
- Aftercare/Family Therapy Services.
Walnut Creek Drug Rehab – Most P.P.O. Insurance Accepted
All Palm Springs addiction treatment center services are included in our Palm Springs drug rehab. Most addiction treatment center and drug and alcohol recovery home programs are more expensive for similar care. However, with Palm Springs drug rehab long standing relationship with network providers, and our scholarship funds, we are able to provide more for less. Our drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation center programs is able to provide additional ancillary services for chemical dependency that help guarantee positive successful, lasting outcomes.
Our Palm Springs drug rehab a CA drug rehab center and recovery home referral services all offer programs that treat the “Whole Person”, not just the symptoms of addiction, alcoholism, and or dual diagnosis problems. Life Springs Recovery Services Palm Springs drug rehab, has a very high client success rate for lasting recovery from addiction. Call (800) 746-0937 to learn more.
Call Us Today at (800) 746-0937. Whether you are seeking an effective opiate addiction treatment program, drug and alcohol recovery program, holistic treatment program, long term addiction recovery program, etc. Our Palm Springs drug rehab addiction recovery specialists can connect you with the addiction treatment center or addiction recovery home that is best for your specific needs.
Walnut Creek Drug Rehab – Client Testimonies
“I have been dealing with alcoholism for may years and I come from a great family. I have had D.U.I's, embarrassed myself and family, over and over. Gone to treatment several times, always do good for while, then get drunk again. I heard it was an illness, but I didn't understand it. But the way Life Springs broke it down. I finally understand why I turn to alcohol for relief, from me. I have a certain condition that has to be treated. Thanks Life Springs Recovery Services, forever.”Valerie OVentura, CA
“I didn't even know there were places like this to go to for recovery. Anyone seeking help with any type of addiction definitely needs to call Life Springs.”David DOxnard, CA
“At first I thought why do I need to go so far away to get well. Then after experiencing the love, understanding and service I received at Life Springs, I understood. My family and I have been dealing with my meth and ice addiction for years. Now I have recovered! We just had a new baby, I just celebrated 2 years and I help a lot of men on our home island to recovery. How I can I ever thank Life Springs Recovery Services enough?”Dave O.Kauai, HI
“My husband was done with me and so was I. Opiates were killing me, I never thought I was gonna recover. Several rehabs and constant relapse. Life Springs Recovery Services helped me understand I have an illness that is 3 fold in nature, the body, mind and spirit are all sick and all have to be treated forever, not just for 30 days. Now I understand. Thanks Life Springs Recovery Services, I am so grateful..”Karen ADana Point, CA - 2 years sober
“I couldn't figure out why I always went back to drugs after a period of time sober? I'd go to treatment, do great, then go home, go to meetings, get a job, reassemble my life and family and then, I'd get high. Why? I learned that I have an illness that has to constantly be kept in check. I had resentments and fears that were driving my life. Because of Life Springs Recovery Services I learned that recovery is a life long process. Thanks Life Springs.”Heather TDallas, TX - 18 months clean